7 April 2015

Nails of the Week - Barry M!

Hey everyone!

Hope you've all had a great start to the short week. 
Easter is now over and I only received one Easter egg and I haven't even eaten it yet lol.

I am just showing the nail colour I have on for this week. I have so many nail polishes so I'm hoping to wear a different colour each week or paint my nails once every 2 weeks at least. Yes, I think that's more realistic.


This is the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in the Shade called Blackberry.
This is sold in Superdrug or Boots for just £3.99.

I have to say, the opacity on this shade is fantastic!


It only took ONE coat of polish to get this colour showing off this dark.

I am quiet a big fan of Barry M nail polishes so I know that this will last quiet well on my nails throughout this week. The longevity of Barry M nails are quiet good on my nails to.

I also used my favourite top coat which is the Seche Vite top coat. I always, always, always use this top coat and I love it. It makes your nails so shiny and makes the polish last that little bit longer. 

What colour do you have on your nails currently? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS