4 April 2015

Makeup of the Day - Smokey White & Grey

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all enjoying your Easter weekend. I'm certainly enjoying my Easter weekend with the added bonus of having a 4 day weekend!
Yesterday felt like Saturday! 

Yesterday I went to town with my sister in law and little niece for some shopping and later in the evening I went to one of my best friends house for a chilled out evening of dinner and other unhealthy foods such as chocolate and crisps and cheese cake. Not good of us, but I had a great time!

This is the makeup I wore yesterday. I have also listed the products that I have used to get this look.


I just did a simple smoked out look using white and grey eyeshadow.


The products I used:

Base Products

L.A Girl Pro Conceal High Definition Concealer Shade: Creamy Beige
Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer
Bourjois Healthy Mix Gel Foundation Shade: No.52 Vanilla
Finishing Powder: Bourjois Healthy Balance Matte Unifying Powder
Blush: Benefit Bella Bamba
Highlighter: Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter Shade: Peach Lights

Brow Products

Benefit Instant Brow Pencil Shade: Medium
Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara Shade: Medium Brown

Eye Makeup Products

Makeup Revolution Focus and Fix Eye Primer

I used a slightly shimmering white and a grey colour from the BH Party Girl Eyeshadow Palette.
See the below photo of the colours I used.
(excuse the dodgy arrows I drew on lol)


Brow Bone Highlight Eyeshadow: Bourjois Baked Eyeshadow 
(shade name has worn off)

Eyeliner: Jelly Pong Pong Black Pencil Eyeliner
Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara

Lips

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (I used a lip balm underneath)

As always, I finish off the look with Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray.


 I hope you guys like the look!

I really don't know why the photos of me are coming out with my eyes looking really dark when my eye colour is actually a light hazel brown. But when I load them here on blogspot my eye colour changed to this dark colour... ? 

lol, weird. 

Enjoy the rest of your Easter Weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS