21 March 2015

Discovery Club Box Spring Edition 2015

Hey everyone!

Hope you've all had a great week and now a great weekend. It's been awhile since my last post. I just really struggle to get the time to blog regularly because I am really busy during the week. So if you have any suggestions and advice on how I can keep up with my blogging on a more regular basis - please do let me know.

Today's post is about my Discovery Club box of goodies.


 If you haven't heard of this box - it's just a box by The Fragrance Shop that you pay £5 per quarterly to get a box with perfume samples. It's always nice to smell new perfumes and because of this I never run out of perfume to wear :) hehe!
With this box you also get some discount vouchers for if you wish to buy the full size products.

The first thing I noticed because I opened the package was the different shape the box was. The boxes are usually a squared box, so maybe they changed it a bit for this year. Which is great - love it!



Within this edition I received 7 samples of perfume. I really like how they give you some vouchers to. Always good to save money as perfume is really expensive! I would only splurge on a full sized perfume if I REALLY like it.


The perfume samples I got were:

Top 3 from left to right

Dolce & Gabana Floral Drops (2ml)
Stella McCartney (2ml)
Hugo Boxx Woman (2ml)

Bottom from left to right

Guerlain Paris (1ml)
Givenchy Very Irresistible (1ml)
Versace Eros (EDP 1ml)
Versace Eros (EDT 1ml)

A lot of these perfumes are floral scented which is due to the Spring themed edition of this box.
I am happy with the contents of this box and I think I got a generous amount of samples.

What did you get in your box?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS