20 December 2016

The Christmas Tag


1. What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
My favourite Christmas movie is definitely The Santa Clause 1. I watched it so many times and that little boy in there is so cute! lol. I have 2 and 3 on DVD but I still need to watch it. Maybe later this week.

2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I think I have had a white Christmas, maybe back in 2010 when it snowed very heavily here in the UK. But it wasn't snowing on Christmas day, it snowed the day before and the snow was still settled on the ground and it was a White Christmas for sure.

3. Where do you spend your Christmas day?
We usually spend Christmas Day at home where we have a big Christmas lunch with the family. One year it will be at my house, the following year the family lunch is held at my aunty's house. So each year we alternate which house Christmas Day lunch will be held.

4. What’s your favourite Christmas song?
My favourite Christmas song is one of those traditional ones called Joy to the World. For some reason I really like this one. There is a group that I found on YouTube called Pentatonix that did a really good cover version of this song. I love their cover version. So good and very upbeat. 

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Day or Christmas Eve?
Well, we usually wait on Christmas Eve then open the presents at midnight, so technically, early hours of Christmas day.

6. Can you name all Santa’s reindeers?
Is it bad that I can't name them all? I know Comet because I think in the movie Santa Clause 1, Comet is the little boys' favourite Reindeer.

7. What are you looking forward to about Christmas this year?
Spending time with family is the main thing. During the year, everyone is so busy so it's so rare that we can see other, so this is one of the days in the year where the whole family comes together.

8. Is your tree fake or real?
Fake tree. I don't think we've ever had a real Christmas tree.

9. What’s your favourite Christmas dish?
Don't think I have a favourite, I'm not too fussy with food. All food tastes good on Christmas!

10. Be honest. Do you prefer to give or to receive?
I like to give, especially when I know for sure that they will like the gift.

11. Best Christmas Gift?
I appreciate all the Christmas gifts I receive. However, last year I was so so so surprised at the gift my boyfriend got me! He bought me this big makeup storage/cosmetic case, it even has light bulbs inside, a mirror and legs for it to stand on. I'm able to store a lot of my makeup inside it so, that was really sweet of him and so unexpected.

12. What’s your dream destination to spend Christmas day?
To be honest, anywhere where I have my family with me. I don't think it would feel like Christmas without my family. But I would love to travel somewhere during the Christmas season to see all the Christmas lights and everything. Maybe Paris or New York....

13. Are you a pro wrapping presents, or do you fail miserably?
I'm not a pro, but I think I am getting better each year and slightly starting to enjoy the wrapping process.

14. Do you have a Favourite Christmas memory?
My favourite memories of Christmas is years ago when I was still living back home in Cape Town, and my aunty would have the family round her house and play her Portuguese music which got everyone into the spirit. Also, me and my cousin would love collecting all the little toys you get in the Christmas crackers. 

15. What led you to the truth about Santa?
I don't think I ever strongly believed in Santa. I always knew it was just a character.

16. Do you have New Year Resolutions? Do you stick to it?
I don't have New Year Resolutions, I have goals. I think it's better to set yourself goals that you would like to achieve. Just need to make sure to not forget what my goals are and try and take a step closer to reaching them. 

17. What makes Christmas so important to you?
Again, it would have to be family time.

Thank you to Carolina Franca for sharing the Christmas Tag that she done on her blog, I got this tag from her :)

Feel free to go ahead and do this tag and let me know so I can read your answers :)

Hope you all have a great Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS