4 December 2016

Christmas Mini Gift/Stocking Filler Gift Guide for Her

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all doing well. Thought it was about that time of the month where I post up a Christmasy post. I won't be doing Blogmas, but I usually post once a week and I will try and post Christmas themed posts from now up until Christmas. December has started and it's officially time that we can all get a little festive!


Today's post is just some little gift ideas that you can fill up someones Christmas stocking with or even just add it on to someone's gift to add a little something something. I always have the habit of buying a main gift then also adding something small to it just to complete it. As you probably might have already seen, this is the time of year where a lot of shops sell gift sets, which makes it so tempting to them for yourself. I have picked up a few bits that I think will be a cute touch to a main gift or perhaps pair these little gifts with a box of chocolates and you're good to go!

First up we have this Best of Body Butter Festive Dome.

 This is so cute! It retails for £30 at the Body Shop but when I got this, I bought their advent calendar at the same time and because I spent over £30, I was able to get this gift for free. Which was a great surprise because I was eyeing this when I walked in the store! It includes 5 mini body butters in different flavours. You could give this as a whole or open up the dome and individually distribute them among your friends or family and decide which flavour they will like the best.

Here we have a gift set from Ted Baker. There is a nice selection of Ted Baker gift sets in Boots. Secretly, I bought this one because of how pretty the bag looks, and the zipper is a rose gold bow! It really caught my eye, so I had to get it. This would make a nice gift and they can use the bag for their makeup or toiletries. This retails for £14 at Boots.

Here we have a little trio of nail polishes from Primark's beauty range. I've never tried their polish before but I look forward to trying their nails range and see how it is. This just caught my eye because of the rose gold lids of the bottles and also that glittery pink shade in the middle! Perfect to get those nails looking festive with a little glitter! This trio retails for just £2.50! I bought this back in October/beginning November so I'm not sure if they still sell it.

Probably one of my favourites from the bunch, this is the Naturally Nude Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick set from Stila. This is a perfect gift for that makeup lover! I've heard good things about Stilas liquid lipstick and this is the perfect way to try it out with this little trio set. You can get it on Stila's website for £18. 


Last but not least, another nails trio from Essie. Retailing for £15 at Boots for 3 full sized nail polishes. You can also give these as a whole gift or give them out individually. That red is so pretty and a great colour for the festive season. I would wear these colours any time of the year. So this would be a great gift for that person who loves all things nails!

And there we have it! Different gift sets that can either be given as a whole or individually. I wish they sold gift sets all year round! Boots are also have a 3 for 2 offer going on at the moment on gift sets, so have a look in your local Boots.

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? 

Hope this post gave you some ideas on what to get. I finally started some Christmas shopping yesterday. 
Made a good start but still have more to buy.

Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Love this! I got the Stila set in my DIY advent Calendar I love it! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing ideas! Especially love the Stila and Essie set xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and some lovely ideas!x

    www.musingsofamakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I loved it!! 😍😋
    http://silviaolliveira.blogspot.pt/2016/12/ebay-makeup-brushes-under-5.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS