25 September 2016

Fragrance Direct | Discovery Club | Autumn Edition

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all having a good weekend.

Today's post is about the Autumn Edition of the Discovery Club! A sample perfume subscription box at only £5 for quarterly month. So you only receive a box every 3 months. I have been subscribed to this box for a very long time now and I love receiving these perfume samples. Not only is it a good way to try and smell different perfumes, you also never run out of perfume!

I have received 7 samples in this seasons box. Sometimes the quantity of samples you receive vary but it's never less than 5 or 6. Sometimes you get even more than 7, which is always a nice surprise!
As with every box, you also get a little booklet which shows information about all the perfumes you received, page by page of each perfume. Included in this booklet are also the full sized prices of the perfume and also a discount code for £5 off the full sized product. I'm sure we all know how expensive perfume can be, so every little helps!

You do receive a mixture of fragrances for men and woman. However, the majority of the selection received is mostly fragrances for her. Which is good in my case. Perhaps if you're a male subscriber, this might change to perhaps more male fragrances, don't quote me on that! I have no idea. But that would make sense though right? 

Below are the names of the fragrances I have received:

From left to right:

Coach The Fragrance
Fragrance Family: Floriental Fruity

Givenchy Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum
Fragrance Family: Precious Floral Gourmand

Zadig & Voltaire (For Her)
Fragrance Family: Woody, Heady Floral

Zadig & Voltaire (For Him)
Fragrance Family: Woody Oriental

Boss Hugo Boss The Scent For Her
Fragrance Family: Oriental Vanilla

Jimmy Choo Man Intense
Fragrance Family: Woody Oriental

Lacoste Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Natural
Fragrance Family: Fruity Floral

And that concludes all the samples I have received. I only received 2 fragrances for men, so that's good. However, don't let this put you off of subscribing if you're keen on fragrances. Sometimes it's good to see what fragrances are out there for men as it can give you ideas on perhaps a gift for your boyfriend, friend, your dad or any man in your life.

Overall, I'm liking this seasons box. I'm never disappointed with the boxes I receive because they are samples after all. It's not like you invested £30-£60 on a perfume to find out that you don't like it at all. So as always, I would definitely recommend trying out this subscription box if you like perfumes and keen on trying out some new ones. You can check out the link HERE to find out more on what this box is about and to subscribe.

I will now put this in my perfume sample stash! 

Here's to always smelling good! :)

If you are subscribed to this box, which perfume samples did you receive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS