12 July 2015

Morphe Brushes - Jaclyn Hill Favourites Eyeshadow Palette Swatches


Hey everybody!

Hope you're all having a good weekend. Mine has been pretty chilled, not very eventful. But I guess sometimes it's good to just have a weekend where you're doing nothing much at all.

Anyways, today's post I have been meaning to put up for awhile and the time has finally come!


Can we all just take a moment to drool over the beauty of this palette.

*moment*

Ok, moment over! lol.

I must say, it was really hard to get hold of this palette and not to mention how expensive it was seeing as I live in the UK and had to get this shipped from America. On top of it all, I had to pay customs charge as well.

This palette is so popular that I think it went out of stock so fast and I had to wait a very long time for Morphe Brushes to bring it back in stock. When they did bring it back - I just had no second thought but to get it ASAP!

Ah well, sometimes you gotta treat yourself!

Jaclyn Hill is one of my favourite YouTube beauty guru's so I felt obligated to get this palette but also because of all the pretty shades of eyeshadow. I'm a sucker for eyeshadows!




Let's start off by talking about the packaging. I must say, I am a little disappointed that the Jaclyn Hill branding is not on the actual palette, it's just on the box that the palette comes in. The palette itself maintains the same packaging as all their other eyeshadow palettes. 

I feel like I want to keep the box just as a memento!

The material of the packaging itself is quiet cheap feeling, however, the proof is in the pudding and we should not judge a book by it's cover. It's all about the quality inside! 

And boy is the quality GOOD!


Below I will show you swatches of each row of eyeshadow colours starting with the top row.










This palette is very good quality for the money! It was just more expensive for me as I live in the UK but I think this is a bargain.

You get a total of 28 eyeshadows and the pigmentation is really good!
I love this palette and the colours are such a good variety that you can do both natural looks and colourful looks.


Do you have this palette? What are your favourite shades?

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS