20 June 2015

Nails of the Day!

Hey everyone!

Hope you've been having an awesome weekend so far.

This post is just a little one about the nail colour I had on for today and probably for the next few days lol.


This nail polish is from Barry M. It's from their Quick Dry range. The best thing about this range is that the brushes are a flat tip! I find that I apply polish to my nails much neater with a flat brush.

The name of the shade is In A Heart Beat.


This shade is such a perfect shade for summer! I used this nail polish topped up with my trusty Seche Vite top coat which makes it even more shiny and vibrant!


It just takes about 2 coats to get the colour to be this opaque. Which is fine because I usually always use 2 coats for most polishes and I think the colour pay off with this shade is really good!


Love love love the colour! 

I would describe it as a vibrant peachy/corally/pinky shade. Hope that makes sense! 
It's not too bright and not too dull, the perfect in between shade.

You can buy this nail polish from any high street shop like Boots or Superdrug for £3.99.

What's your favourite summer time colours?

1 comment:

  1. I love these polishes! I have a review on some other colours on my blog.
    This colour is stunning!

    MadeFromBeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS