9 March 2014

Maybelline Big Eyes Volum' Express Mascara First Impressions

Hey there everyone!

Hope you all had a great weekend. I sure did. Spent some quality time with family and chilled. Love having the weekends off. I used to work on the weekends and would have loved having the weekends off. Since I started my new job, I get weekends off. Yay! :) 
Today is such lovely weather to! Nice and sunny!


Today's post is going to be about this awesome mascara!
I first heard about this from a beauty guru on YouTube, but I couldn't get my hands on it because at the time it was not launched in the UK yet. So when it finally arrived here to the UK stores, I immediately got my hands on it the next chance I got. I was just really attracted to the concept of having that lower lash applicator combination. It's like having 2 products in one! 



So, it comes with double ended applicators. One for the top lashes and one for the bottom lashes. I tried it out for the first time today and to be honest, I like it!

Below are some photo's of how the mascara looks like on me (please excuse the crazy eyebrows - need to get them done again soon):

Without mascara:

With the Maybelline Big eyes Mascara:



***

Overall opinion:

I am quite impressed with this mascara! I am really glad I purchased it. Based on this first use, I can tell I will really like this. The volume it gives is really good! My favourite type of mascara is the really big and volumous ones - therefore, this is right up my alley :)

Applying mascara to the bottom lashes is kind of new to me, I don't usually put mascara on my bottom lashes on a daily basis. I have never had a tiny mascara for that purpose anyways. So this product is good because it comes with the tiny applicator specially for the bottom lashes which I think turned out pretty good overall. 

Maybelline has done it again! They have a really good line of mascara's and many different kinds which I'm sure would cater for a wide variety of audience. Happy with my purchase!

Do you also have this mascara? What is your opinion on it?

Have a great week everyone! :)

Lily :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS