23 March 2014

Discovery Club - Spring Edition

Hey there ladies!
Hope you're all having a great weekend.

I'm so excited for tomorrow because me, my cousin and 2 of my closest friends are going to a Jason Derulo concert in London! Can't wait to see his awesome dance moves! :)

Today's post will be about this month's Discovery Club. This is a box that you only pay £5 for per every quarter. You get a couple of perfume samples in the box.  




This is a great way to test out the latest fragrances on the market and because this box if a product of Fragrance Direct, within the box you get a booklet inside which gives you information about each fragrance you get and also discount vouchers if you wish to buy a full sized product.

Okay okay...enough babbling from me - here's the goodies!



The samples I got are:
  • Guerlain
    La Petite Robe Noire Couture - Eau de Parfum

  • Givenchy
    Very Irresistible L'Eau en Rose - Eau de Toilette

  • Lacoste
    Eau de Lacoste Sensuelle - Eau de Parfum

  • Thierry Mugler
    Alien Eau Extraordinaire - NEW Eau de Toilette

  • Elie Saab
    L'Eau Couture - Eau de Toilette

  • Valentino
    Uomo - Eau de Toilette

  • Loewe
    Solo Sport - Eau de Toilette



In this edition, I got 7 samples. Sometimes I would get 6 or even one time I got 9! 
I have smelt some of these and they smell really good!!!

***

Hope you enjoyed the read ladies :)
Enjoy your week ahead,

Lily :) x

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Lily! Not really a perfume person, but I hope you're enjoying the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ! This is heaven ! I am a fragrance addict, i would love to have this kind of boxes in my country :(

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS