Hey there ladies!
Hope you're all having a great weekend.
I'm so excited for tomorrow because me, my cousin and 2 of my closest friends are going to a Jason Derulo concert in London! Can't wait to see his awesome dance moves! :)
Today's post will be about this month's Discovery Club. This is a box that you only pay £5 for per every quarter. You get a couple of perfume samples in the box.
This is a great way to test out the latest fragrances on the market and because this box if a product of Fragrance Direct, within the box you get a booklet inside which gives you information about each fragrance you get and also discount vouchers if you wish to buy a full sized product.
Okay okay...enough babbling from me - here's the goodies!
The samples I got are:
- GuerlainLa Petite Robe Noire Couture - Eau de Parfum
- GivenchyVery Irresistible L'Eau en Rose - Eau de Toilette
- LacosteEau de Lacoste Sensuelle - Eau de Parfum
- Thierry MuglerAlien Eau Extraordinaire - NEW Eau de Toilette
- Elie SaabL'Eau Couture - Eau de Toilette
- ValentinoUomo - Eau de Toilette
- LoeweSolo Sport - Eau de Toilette
In this edition, I got 7 samples. Sometimes I would get 6 or even one time I got 9!
I have smelt some of these and they smell really good!!!
Hope you enjoyed the read ladies :)
Enjoy your week ahead,
Lily :) x