16 September 2013

My Barry M Nail Polish Collection...So far

Why hello there beautiful people!

This is just going to be a brief post about Barry M's nail polish. This is probably the brand of which I have the most nail polishes from. They have such a wide variety of colours, it just makes you feel like getting them all when you look at their stand in the shop! 


As you can probably tell, I like to go for more bright, vibrant colours. Their polishes are really good quality and so affordable - you would not be able to help yourself. Below are swatches of each shade on a colour wheel. Please click on the photo to view it in full screen to see the names of the shades more clearly.


 My collection consists of 3 nail polishes from their Gelly Hi-Shine range, 2 polishes from their limited edition line, 2 polishes from their nail paint range and 2 more from their different texture/colour change range.

I love their nail polishes, just wish I had the opportunity to wear nail polish more often than I do. However, I do intend on buying more because their colour ranges and styles are so good and attractive. Well, to me anyways. I love colours. 

As far as prices are concerned, the different ranges are different prices, but it's not so far apart. I usually buy them from my local Superdrug.

Gelly Hi-Shine range: £3.99
Limited Edition: £3.99
Normal Nail Paint range: £2.99
Magnetic Burgundy: £4.99
Chameleon Pink: £3.99

***

What's your favourite brand of nail polish? :)

Lily :) x

5 comments:

  1. Barry M does seem like a great brand and the reviews I've read have been positive, but I can't find any stores near me that sell it! Maybe I'll order a bottle or two from the internet one day.

    Améliorer la Vie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I love Barry M Nail paints and have built up a small collection, I actually made a post about them a few days ago, check it out if You're interested xx

    http://lovemake-uplovefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    I have tagged you in the 'Beauty Blogger' tag which you can take a look over at my blog for further details!

    Cheapbutchicbeautyat.blogspot.com
    Courtney x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your collection! Check mine out over at http://cloudcaitlin24.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/im-barry-m-kind-of-girl.html! xo

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS