3 September 2013

August 2013 Favourites

Hey there ladies :)
How you all doing? 

This post is going to be a first! My first monthly favourites post. 



I have only done a 2012 favourites post before so this is kind of new. It is going to depend on how often I do these type of posts as the products may or may not vary throughout the upcoming months. But for this month, there are some products that have stood out and that I have been using a lot.

So, it seemed like the only logical reason to finally do a monthly favourites post for these products :)



I Love...Strawberries & Milkshake Shower Smoothie
and 
I Love Strawberries & Milkshake Bath Creme

Lately, I have been loving taking bubble baths to relax and unwind. Been wanting to try out a new brand for bath product as I have been using Radox for quiet awhile now.

These products smell so good! Seriously, the smell alone will make you want to buy it. I saw a photo on Instagram of someone that got some of their products and their flavours seemed so intriguing and I picked these up when I was last in Superdrug. They smelt so good, so I just HAD to buy some. They both lather up really well in the bath.

The Shower Smoothie can be used with a sponge or even just on your hands. Both methods will still make the soap lather up well and is enough to give your whole body a good scrub. 

I bought these at Superdrug and they are pretty affordable. These both cost £2.99 each.



Impulse Tease 
Body Spray
£0.97

This is an old favourite of mine. I have stopped using this scent but have recently bounced back and started to use this and always keep one in my hand bag to top up during the day. It smells so lovely. If this was in a perfume form, I would totally buy it!




Avon 
Spectra Lash Mascara
£10

This product is kind of a rediscovery. I bought this ages ago but only used it once or twice and was not really that impressed at first. But, I decided to try it out again and I'm really enjoying it! Been using it everyday now. I am loving the volume and length it gives to my lashes. Also, thickening. It's pretty cool how the bottom swirly thingy lets you decide how thick you want the mascara to apply.



Maybelline Colour 24Hour Tattoos
Shades: Turquoise Forever and On and on Bronze


I have been loving these! Especially the On and On Bronze shade. It is ideal for those days where you feel lazy with the eyeshadow. It's so quick and easy to apply. I just apply and blend with my fingers and it goes on so smoothly and lasts all day. The Turquoise Forever does look like a vibrant blue but if you blend it in well, it gives off a really nice blue with cute sparkles! I have been loving using these on a day to day basis just on their own.



Shapers Crisps

These are perfect low calorie snacks. You know sometimes when you just have a craving for chocolate or something sweet. Now, a lot of the time I have cravings for something more savoury like crisps. So these are ideal for me to snack on and they are low calorie. Bonus! They taste really good to! Now, it's going to be a routine to get a bunch of these when I go to Boots.

***

Those were my favourites for this month! Have you tried any of these products? If you are more interested in some of these products and would like me to do a more in depth review then comment below :)

Lily :) x

Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - BlogLovin'

6 comments:

  1. The I love Strawberries and Milkshake Shower Smoothie looks amazing, and what a great price! Definitely trying this out, hopefully they will have raspberry too :)

    www.rebeccacoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there. Yep, they smell really good and I think one of the flavours they do, do consist of rasberry. So, hope you get your hands on some :) x

      Delete
  2. i actually love the color tattoo uk version design much more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stuff,love the cream shadows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute favourites hun, I need to try some of them crisps, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so lovely! :D (and yummy!)

    I found your blog on the blog hop, and am now following! :D
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS