22 September 2012

September 2012 Glossybox

It's that time of the month!
No, not THAT time. I know you know what I really mean.
My September Glossybox arrived a few days ago! In this blog post I will show you what I got in my box!


As you can tell, this month's box looks a little different. Very different. Not the usual lovely, baby pink colour, but a very nice baby green with pink and white decorations. Looks cute. 
It's a limited edition box and it's to celebrate "this month's rising stars". Oooo, sounds glamourous!

Here are the products I got:


Lady Gaga
Fame Fragrance

Product says: "An opulent, crushed floral fragrance that's black like the soul of fame but transparent once airborne."

I was a little bit surprised when I smelt this perfume. I wasn't exactly sure what I was expecting but I tried it and it smells really nice! It's a small sample but more than enough to try out and figure out if you like it or not. The sample is a small spray bottle, which I like. 
I really like the smell of this. It has a sweet scent to it and slightly floral to. I like sweet scents in perfumes so that's probably why I like it. 


Rodial
Glamoxy Snake Serum and 5 Minute Facial

Product says: "Glamoxy Snake Serum is a revolutionary product with instantly visible results, helping to reduce the appearances of frown lines and wrinkles. 5 Minute Facial is a triple action resurfacing gommage clay mask."

When receiving this in the envelope, it was nice that they gave 2 samples of each. Generous. However, my first impression wasn't too good. Only because I was "judging the book by its cover" so to speak. The snakes on the product wasn't very appealing to me. Not sure if I will be using this. It's probably a really good product anyways...is it? Let me know if you have tried some!


Balance Me
Wonder Eye Cream

Product says: "A triple action cream designed to soothe tired eyes, smooth away dark shadows and reduce the appearance of fine lines."

Eye cream. I don't use an eye cream. However, this is a nice sized sample. Very cutely sized. The smell of this cream is very light and fresh.


Body Shop
Vitamin E Moisture Cream

Product says: "This bestselling daily moisturiser hydrates skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth."

This is a very generously sized sample. A little pot. It has a normal, general cream smell. Moisture creams are always handy to have. So this is good!



L'Oreal Professional
Techni Art Full Volume Extra Mousse

Product says: "Create big boudoir hair and overall volume without weighing the hair down. Also try Techni Art Liss Control, luxury sample included."

As we all know, L'Oreal is a very well known brand. For some reason, I have never really noticed their hair products. Just been noticing their make up range. With that in mind, it should be really good to try these out! Once again, I think these are really good samples. And with that extra sample included, it's a bonus!

Overall Impression Of This Month's Box:

This month's box is pretty good. There is a nice variety of products here and very good sized samples to. I got more than 5 products in this box! Even though the L'Oreal Liss Control was an added one, it still counts as another product. That's a nice little surprise. 
Can't wait till they come out with a purple themed box. Only because it's my favourite colour :)

Thank you for reading ladies! 

Lily :) x

5 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about signing up for Glossybox but I really can't decide whether it's worth the money or not! I've heard such mixed reviews x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really try it! :)
      Atleast for one month. You can always cancel your subscription if you don't like the products. It's always nice to get a little box each month - like getting a present :D x

      Delete
  2. Looks like a pretty nice Glossy Box you have. I am in Canada and our version of the Glossy box is totally different. Check out my Aug box
    <a href="http://mui28.blogspot.ca/2012/09/glossy-box-august-2012.html>here</a>

    Found your blog through Brightside beauty blog hop and now following :)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome :) Will check it out now! Thank you for following :) x

      Delete
  3. Mine still hasnt come! :(

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS