27 September 2012

Lauren Luke's (Panacea81) Make Up Brush Set

Hello there ladies!

Recently I have bought a make up brush set from a YouTube beauty guru (Panacea81) called Lauren Luke. She is a really nice person and does fantastic work with make up! She is a really bubbly person, which I like. She does really good make up looks to!
You can check out her YouTube channel here!


I took another splurge and bought her set of brushes. They just looked really good and on her Facebook page, people have been saying really good things about it. I felt like buying some really good brushes! 

I am so glad I bought these brushes. I'm really happy with them. They are amazing quality for the price! The set of 8 brushes cost £33.75 (excluding postage cost).
However, you can also buy the brushes individually.

Below are photo's of all the brushes.










I love these brushes. You can already tell that they are excellent quality by holding them. The handles feel so solid and strong! The brush heads themselves are really soft to. The pink and black colour scheme is also cute. I still need to wash them before using them, but I love them already!
Another good thing is that you can learn how to use them to it's full potential when you watch her videos. She uses her own brushes for the looks that she does, so it gives you a pretty good idea on how you can use them nicely.

Here is a link to her online shop of where you can purchase the brushes if you wish to.

Hope you all enjoyed this little review.
If you have any questions about these brushes, please do comment below.

Lily :) x

2 comments:

  1. The colors of the brushes are too cute!

    http://swatchesandwhatnot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching her videos but never knew if getting brushes was a good idea. Love the look of the tapered eyeshadow brush. Have you used it yet Xx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS