31 May 2012

Beauty uk Eyeshadow Palette No.4 Review and Swatches


  Beautyuk Eye Shadow Palette No.4


I bought this the other day because I have been looking for a pallete that has natural, earthy colours to pull of a natural look for the eyes. Came across this palette by Beautyuk and decided to give it a try.
I bought it at Superdrug and it only cost £3.99.

Below are the swatches!

Top row from left to right:


Bottom row from left to right


These colours are very easy to apply and blend together. They last a pretty long time on the eye lid when you use an eye primer. This morning I applied some eye shadow from this pallete at about 10am, came home from work at around 6pm and the eye shadow is still on. Even though it's a bit faded, but it's still there! I would recommend to always use an eye primer when applying eye shadow because it makes your eye shadow stay on longer!

I'm happy with this product though because you have so many colours to experiment with. You could use the black and grey for a classic smokey eye look, you could use the silver, white and beige like colours for highlighting the brow bone and inner corners of your eye. The browns and greens you can use together with the more neutral colours to create a natural looking look for your eyes.

Hope this review was helpful to you ladies :)

7 comments:

  1. Love it! :) Need to do a review soon on what I have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pallete, the colours are so pretty and seem to be wearable for everyday use :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, they're pretty good and easy to blend together :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous colors :D

    I just found and followed your blog. You can check out mine at http://www.cbeautybox.com

    xx
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for the follow!
      Will glady go ahead and follow you right back :)

      Lily x

      Delete
  4. Hi Lee-Ann! I'm so loving your blog! What a great, informative post. I found it very helpful.. thanks for sharing :)

    Your new follower
    Samantha xx

    http://www.samantha-lorraine-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Samantha! :)
    You're very welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed my post. There will definitely be more to come!
    Will take a look at your blog to!

    Take care!
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS