11 February 2017

Product Empties (Fragrances) & Thoughts #2

Hey everyone!

Today's post is the 2nd edition of my product empties. I had accumulated so many empty perfumes so I thought I would group them all together, so fragrances is the theme for this edition of empties.

I use perfume on an everyday basis, usually every morning before I go to work. I think I use too much at a time, but I just want to make sure it will last me all day. With this in mind, it doesn't take me long to finish a perfume. A few pumps of sprits on the wrists and neck and I'm good to go! I'm always on the hunt for that perfume that people can smell on you when you walk past them. I sometimes wish I can stop a stranger and ask them what perfume they're wearing, but they will think I'm a weirdo so I don't but maybe one day I will be brave enough to ask.

Let's begin with the fragrances I have gone through so far:
Lady Gaga
Fame

This perfume is unique among the bunch because this is a black liquid! Something different but expected because we all know that Lady Gaga likes to be unique and different with her style. Bearing this in mind, I didn't know what to expect of the scent. But I bought it anyways and I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it smelt! I love the scent of this and not what I expected at all. It's such a femine, light and sweet smelling perfume which is right up my alley!
Avon
Femme Icon

I never purchase perfume from Avon but I have a friend who was an Avon Representative so I thought I would try out some of their products and bought this perfume that came in a set with a body lotion to. The scent of this one is definitely very fruity and sweet.
Guerlain
La Petite Robe Noir

I absolutely LOVE this scent and if definitely one of my favourites. A very feminine, sweet smelling perfume. It has cherry, apple and blackcurrant notes and it all comes together so nicely. Definitely a smell you can get lost in if you're into this kind of scent. 
Vera Wang
Princess

First of all, let's a minute to admire the cute packaging of this one. A heart shaped bottle, with a golden crown embedded with lilac jewels. Obviously not real gold, but it looks so cute. This is another sweet smelling perfume, you might have found a pattern here already with the type of fragrances I go for. So many sweet notes within this fragrance and I like it. 
Lacoste
Touch of Pink

Another sweet smelling scent but a bit more low key than the others. Definitely wearable for the day time for a sprizs of sweetness.
Britney Spears
Midnight Fantasy

You can tell this has been a very well loved fragrance, I have 2 empty bottles here! A very deep, fruity and sweet perfume. Definitely one for the evening, but I often wore this during the day time. But I like the scent and it's such an affordable perfume. This is probably one of the sweetest perfumes of this selection here so I would not recommend this one if you don't like over powering scents, or just use sparingly. It's also a beautifully decorated bottle, so that's an added bonus as it will look nice displayed in your room.

Which perfumes are your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS