15 January 2017

January Birchbox Goodies

Hello there everyone!

How are we all? Hope you're all having a great start to 2017. Everything should be back in routine now. I was thinking the other day how the Festive Season seems so long ago. As soon as the lights and Christmas tree is down and the shops have taken down their gift set sales and festivities, we are back to reality.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand, January Birchbox! I will be showing you what goodies I got in this month's box, as I usually do.


I'm liking the theme for this month! Sprinkle Happiness. I'm all about positivity, so I think we all need a sprinkle of happiness. I like how the box is also decorated with the dominant colour of yellow on the sliding box, which I feel represents brightness - Birchbox's way of wishing us a Happy New Year and hoping it's happy and bright perhaps?

This leaflet that they supplied in the box is so cute, because not only does it fold out and show us the details of the products that's included in the box, but for this month it shows a tick list of cheer to help you smile throughout 2017. A sweet idea to start off the year. There are also little voucher codes for Hello Fresh, SecretSales and LaLaLab within the leaflet. Always helpful to save a few pennies.

Let's begin!
Lord & Berry
Conceal-It-Crayon in shade Beige
Full sized product (1.6g)
RRP: £12 in the Birchbox shop

Now this is interesting because I don't think I've tried a pencil/crayon concealer before, I guess I've always thought they would be rough to use on the skin but this may surprise me. Will need to give this a go!
Benefit Cosmetics
Hoola Zero Tan Lines (15.0ml)
Full size RRP: £19.50 at the Birchbox shop

This is a glow-boosting gel body bronzer. I barely use bronzing products or tanning products so I might not make use of this. But in the description, it says you can mix it in with your body lotion for a subtle radiance, so I might give it a try some day if I'm in an adventurous mood.
Merci Handy
Hand Cream
Full Sized Product (30ml)
RRP: £4.90 in the Birchbox shop

Hand creams always come in handy, sometimes my hands do feel a little dry so I would usually reach for some sort of hand cream and try to always carry one in my hand bag. I also keep one at my desk at work. So I will definitely use this product up!
Nails inc.
Nail Polish (4ml)
Full size RRP: £15 in the Birchbox shop

I'm a nail polish junkie and have so many nail polishes, so this will be another one for my collection. This will look great on the accent nail.
Yes To
Carrots Moisturising Eye Cream
Full Sized Product (15ml)
RRP: £9.99 at the Birchbox shop

I got a bit excited when I saw this product. I'm always on the lookout for an eye cream so I'm keen to try this out when my current eye cream runs out.

And there are all the products in this months box!

I think we got spoiled we got 3 full sized items which if you add up the value of these full sized items, its already worth more than what you paid for for the box. I think it was a good one this month.

I'm excited for next month's box though! They showed a teaser of what's to come in next month's box and it has made me excited...

I have one brush from Spectrum, which was also received from a Birchbox, and I really like the brush, so I'm sure this brush will be just as good.

Hope you all have a lovely week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS