18 August 2016

August 2016 Birchbox Goodies

Hello all! Hope you're all having a great weekend. The weather has been nice and sunny, a good excuse to finally use my sunglasses. Today's blog post is about this month's Birchbox goodies!
So this month's box has a summer theme and the actual products were all in a scuba bag this time and not in an actual box like it usually comes in. I like how Birchbox always comes up with different themes and ideas with their boxes, it makes it more appealing and exciting.
The bags come in different colours such as orange, yellow and pink. I got the green one. These bags feel like they're really good quality and ofcourse these will always come in handy when travelling. Let's see what goodies I have received this month!




Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner in Expresso
(Sample size received. Full size RRP £10.50) 
Before my box arrived, I was able to choose which colour I wanted for this and I chose the brown shade rather than the purple. I actually don't really own a brown eyeliner, so I though it would be good to try this out. I'm interested to see if this will wear well on the waterline because I always wear my black eyeliner on my waterline.

Phillip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo
(Sample size received. Full size RRP £14.50)
I guess a Dry Shampoo is always something that will be good to keep close by for those lazy days where you really don't feel like washing your hair. This dry shampoo claims to absorb oils instantly with no residue. 

Balance Me Radiance Face Mask
(Sample size received. Full size RRP £18)
Pamper days are always welcome. This is a clay-based mask that claims to cleanse, exfoliate and brightens your skin.

Anatomicals Citrus Body Scrub
(Sample size received. Full size RRP £3.99)
This body scrub claims to eliminate skin impurities and slough away dead cells leaving the skin soft and silky. 

Merci Handy Antibacterial Hand Cleansing Gel
(Full size received. RRP £2.90)
I guess there is nothing unique about this product, I do however, always use hand sanitizing gel. So this will definitely come into good use. This hand gel is packed with vitamins to hydrate and nourish the skin. And lastly, an extra item for this month... 

Yes To Coconut Facial Wipes
(Sample size received. Full size RRP £3.99)
Facial wipes are excellent for times where you don't feel like taking your makeup off. I also like to use facial wipes for cleaning things in my room or my clothes lol. These facial wipes are packed with nourishing kukui nut extract to cleanse and restore your complexion. 

And there it is! All my goodies for this month. At first glance I was a little disspointed at this months box because of the items but I guess it's not all too bad but not one of the best boxes.

What did you get in your box this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS