19 June 2016

June Birchbox 2016 Goodies!

Hello everyone!

Hope you've all had a great weekend!

Today's post is a bit overdue, but better late than never is what I always say.

Presenting...

The goodies I got in this months Birchbox!



The design of this month's box is different than the usual top lid of the box and the bag that all the products come in. For this month, we have a box which has a pull out little "draw" you can say. It simply slides out, which I think is a great idea! You can definitely use the box again for storing things and it will make it so much more easier to access the items you keep in the box.


However, I think they're only doing this for this month, so they will probably revert to the previous style of boxes with the bag included.

My collection of Birchbox bags is getting bigger and I don't really know what to do with them! I use them sometimes for travelling but I don't always go travelling so would love to know what you all use the bags for?

Let's see what we got inside :)


Here we have a hairspray from Percy and Reed.
I will definitely get use out of this, there will always be times where you will need some hairspray. So this will be coming in handy.

I received a 50ml samples size.

The full sized product costs £12.


Up next we have Whish Coconut Milk CC Body Cream. I received a sample size of 22ml.

This body cream would be good for the summer time because it's a lotion that has a fast absorbing formula that will leave a glow. It also claims to hydrate and give your skin some nourishment to. Have never tried a product like this before, so I will give it a try when it's a bit more sunnier.

The full size product will cost you £15.50.


Here we have a face cream by Pure and Light Organic.

This moisturiser contains vitamin A, B, C E and also Omega 3 and 6. Sounds pretty impressive! Will definitely give this a try soon. I received a 15ml sample size.

The full sized product will cost £29.


The next product is an Overnight Tan Sleep Mask by James Reed.

A very interesting concept where you apply the all natural lotion to your skin. It has a fast absorning formula which has no colour, therefore it claims to not risk staining your pillow. The mask will develop your skin overnight to a golden glow.

I don't usually use any tanning products so I will be giving this to someone.

I received a 25ml sample size and the full sized product will cost £15.50.




Last but certainly not least, we have a lip and cheek cream by Jelly Pong Pong. I have tried 2 products from this brand before, and I like them! So this I think I will also really like!

This product impressed me the most out of all the products I got in this box because this is the only full sized (4g / 0.14oz) product that I received this month and this item costs £17.95!

I only paid £12.95 for the box and 1 product alone is already worth way more!

The colour is really pretty to and I will be using it more for my lips!


Hope you all enjoyed reading today's post!

What did you all get in your box???

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS