31 January 2016

Urban Decay Vice 4 | Swatches

Hey everyone!

You may have noticed that I have started having a slight obsession with Urban Decay palettes! I love their packaging and their products!

For Christmas, my cousin got me the Urban Decay Vice 4 palette and it's beautiful! I already have the Vice 2 and 3 so this fits in nicely to my collection!




This palette is beautiful and rich with colour!

The packaging is so nice! The front has this shattered image effect in plastic and has colour on it which makes it look so cool and unique. This has to be my favourite brand that has such nice packaging! This is one of the brands where I am always impressed with their packaging.

You get 20 eyeshadows and their all packed with colour as you will see below of the swatches. It also comes with a big mirror which makes it perfect for travelling and good to use while applying your makeup. As with most of their eyeshadow palettes, this one also comes with a double ended brush.

Let's get down to the swatches!
The swatches are from the first row down.





The eyeshadows all swatch really good and have really good pigmentation. I am always satisfied with their eyeshadows. I would say they are my favourite high end brand!

I'm not sure if they still sell this palette in stores as this is a limited edition palette. However, you can still purchase this palette online. One of the websites you can find it on is www.feelunique.com for £43.

What are your thoughts on the Urban Decay Vice 4 palette? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS