30 December 2014

December Edition - Discovery Box!

Hey everyone!

Hope you all had a great Christmas. Hope it was filled with quality time with family and friends, as that is what Christmas is all about. Oh and ofcourse, hope you got some nice pressies to :) I really wanted to do some Christmas and New years beauty posts but I just became so busy and didn't have time.
 I should really get my act together! :(

This post is long over due, but better late than never. Thought I would get this post of here before we say hello to 2015!


I received the December edition of Discovery Club quiet a few weeks ago and I was very surprised at the amount of samples that were in this edition! Surprised in a good way ofcourse :)


This edition came with a whopping 11 samples of perfume!!!
 I realised that some of these samples have already come in previous boxes so I guess this edition was a recap of the year or BEST OF 2014 type of thing. I'm not complaining though...

Left to right: Givenchy - Very Irresistible,
Thierry Mugler - Angel, Paco Rabanne - Lady Million

Left to right: Jimmy Choo - Original, Nina Ricci - Nina,
 Lacoste - Touch of Pink

Left to right: Paco Rabanne - Invictus, Boss - Hugo Boss

Left to right: Jean Paul - Classique, Estee Lauder - Moden Muse, Issey Miyake - L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme
As you can see, I got pretty spoiled with this box for this month!
I love getting these samples because it gives me a chance to try
 out some perfumes. 
With only £5 per quarterly, you can't argue with that.

Hope you all have a very Happy New Year! 

We shall be saying hello to 2015 very soon!!! 

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. wow that looks amazing. I wish we had a similar box in Denmark.

    www.loevensmakeuprambles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's pretty nice to get this box. I never run out of perfume this way lol. Maybe Denmark has something similiar?? x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. lol I know right. I'm never short of perfume. :) xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS