4 October 2014

Deborah Milano Eyeshadows Review and Swatches

Hey all. How are we doing today?

Today's post is about the make up brand called Deborah Milano. They are a leading name in the Italian cosmetics and skin care market and want to branch out into the UK.
 They approached me on Twitter and asked if I wanted to try
 out their products.


They kindly sent me 2 eyeshadows along with some samples of their foundations and lipstick, which was really nice of them since I was only expecting the two eyeshadows.

They were kind enough to even let me choose which 2 eyeshadow shades I wanted. So I headed over to their site. It was difficult to choose just 2 because I love eyeshadow! 

So I decided to choose my favourite colour and another vibrant shade. The name of the shades I chose were Violet and Peacock. 

These are called the 24Ore Velvet Eye Shadow.

From left to right: Violet and Peacock.

Shade: Peacock

Shade: Violet

The colours are gorgeous! Wait till you see the swatches!
I have swatched them with flash and no flash as well as with primer and without primer.

Swatched with NO flash and NO primer

Swatched with NO primer and WITH flash

Now here are the swatches using a primer...

Swatched WITH primer and NO flash

Swatched WITH primer AND flash

These eyeshadows both swatch beautifully! My favourite colour is purple but the greeny peacock shade looks so nice and vibrant! I'm pretty happy with the shades I picked! They are colourful and
 easy to apply on the lids. I always use an eye primer on my eye lid before I apply any eyeshadow, but it still looks fine without.

To make it better, these eyeshadows are so afordable to! 

That's awesome if you ask me! ;) 

I did not pay for these eyeshadows, but my opinions are honest. I would pay for these eyeshadows any day. 

Even more fabulous news they are currently having a 50% off all their eyeshadows on their site. That is incredible because their eyeshadows are already so affordable! This is a bargain!
These eyeshadows are usually sold for £5.50 each. 
But, if you go to their site now, you can get it for half price!

If you would like to get these eyeshadows, you can visit their site by clicking HERE !

They have a big sale going on till the end of October! So be sure to check them out asap! :)

Enjoy beauty shopping ladies! :D

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS