28 July 2014

Meeting Lily Pebbles and Anna :)

Hey there :)

Hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend was quiet busy.


On Saturday I took my little niece to meet Mr Tumbles at Waterstones book store. She was so excited and happy to see him but she was so shy when we got to him to sign our books. She just stood there and gushed in shyness. Too cute! I love my niece so much!

On Sunday, Lily Pebbles and Anna had a little gathering in London. It was a lovely picnic and the weather was perfect for it! Lily Pebbles and Anna are beauty guru's and  have their own YouTube channels to :)
It was really nice of them to host this lovely picnic for their supporters.



I went with my good friend Zoe, who is a massive fan of them! We got to have a little chat with them and they seem so cool! Very down to earth and friendly. Anna even baked some lemon drizzle cake and offered it to everyone - boy that was some good cake! :) *yum yum*
Overall, it was a very nice day out! I'm also thankful that the weather stayed so nice and sunny.

I have only watched a couple of their videos, but now I want to watch more because I see how nice they are and their videos can be addicting - as you all know with beauty videos :)
I look forward to watching their upcoming videos.

Keep well beautiful people :) x

4 comments:

  1. Aw, what nice pictures. That picnic sounds like such a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was great. Thankfully the weather cooperated nicely with the idea! lol You just never know with England weather! :) x

      Delete
  2. Ah sounds so fun! They were really sweet for doing that. Great women!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, they were so lovely and friendly to. Sweet of them to also bring snacks for us all. :) x

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS