How are we all doing? Probably better than me at the moment, since I have a cold. Have had a cold since Sunday night, not cool at all. I am getting better, but not 100% just yet.
*sniff sniff* *cough cough*
The show must go on! :)
Today's topic for the Summer Blogger Challenge is "Summer Bucket List"
The way that I interpret this topic is, almost like a checklist of things that I would like to do this Summer :)
Here we go:
- Firstly, I would love to go the beach atleast twice this Summer! I love the beach. Even though I can't swim, I love the environment of the beach. The sand, waves, beautiful scenery. Beautiful. I'm from Cape Town, South Africa, and there are such nice beaches there which is so close by. The nearest beach to me is probably about an hour and a half away! :(
These two photo's were taken when I was on holiday back home in Cape Town about 2 years ago :)
- Next on the list, I want to go on a holiday weekend or holiday week to Cornwall. I have heard that it's nice there and it's close to the beach side. I have never been there before, so would love to see a new place.
- I also want to film some more YouTube videos and more frequent blog posts. Since the sun stays up a lot later now, I can get some more natural daylight, which makes it easier to film after coming home from work or take photos for blog posts. My Youtube channel is HERE if you want to check it out my latest video :)
- I would love to have a couple of picnics with my boyfriend at a local park nearby my house. Would be so fun and chilled. I took this photo below last week Saturday when I went out for a walk at my local park.
- This summer, I want to have some barbecues with family and friends. Sometimes it can be hard to get everybody together at the same time because of work, but sometimes it is possible! As I would say back home in Cape Town, I love a lekker braai!
Anyways, for now, that's a small checklist of some summery things that I would like to do in Summer. Hopefully this good weather is going to last us awhile. Looks beautiful!
To see my previous Summer Challenge blog post with my "Summer Bag Essentials", you can see it HERE.
Lily :) x