15 February 2014

February Love Me Beauty Box!

Hey there everyone :)

I know last time I said that I was going to unsubscribe to beauty boxes but this month it automatically took payment before I cancelled it properly, so I had to get a box lol.  I am now determined to cancel this subscription properly this month. So we will see :)

Anyways, can't complain with getting some extra goodies. Thought I would share the details on the contents of this months Love Me Beauty Box - Valentine's Day Edition 03.

Let's get going! :D


Percy and Reed
No-Fuss Flawlessness
Dry Conditioner

Full price: £12 for 150 ml
(I received a full size)

Well, this is different. I have tried dry shampoo but I have never tried a dry conditioner. I am a person that just uses shampoo. I don't pair it up with a conditioner. So, I guess this will be good to try after I come out the bath with my wet hair. 


La Claree
Gentle Cleansing

Full Price: £15 for 150ml
(I received a 1 fl.oz. sized product)

This sample is so cute! The tin-like lid reminds me of a those glass jars that you would find washed up on the sea and there would be a secret message inside from someone. Only in movies ofcourse, but you get what I mean lol.
It's always good to cleanse your skin and this one sounds good. I have also not tried a cleansing milk per say. This one claims to be smooth, soft and non-greasy. 


Dr Bragi
Age management Moisturiser

Full Price: £15 for 5ml
(I received a 5ml sized sample)

First of all, can I say how over priced this product is. It's £15 for such a small size! Maybe this is a high end brand, I have never heard of them though. 



Nip + Fab 
Dry Leg Fix

For some reason, my information card does not say anything about this product. So maybe this is the "mystery" product. I have heard about this brand. I have also received other products from them in one of my previous month's Glossybox and also got a product from a Cosmopolitan magazine. Must still get round to using it though! I am so lazy with skin care! mehhh! :(


Murad
Osmolyte Tonic

I have received quite a few products from this brand from previous beauty box editions. This is a spray with can boost the hydration for  face. I have just sprayed some on my face now. It smells very refreshing! :)
This product was also not mentioned in the information card, don't know why! :S



***

So that is all my goodies from this month's Love Me Beauty box. I am kind of dissappointed with the contents though, but only because it claims to be a Valentine's Edition box but the majority of the products is all skin care. The products don't really correlate to the Valentine's theme at all. 

However, the products themselves look really good and of good quality :)

Keep well everyone!

Lily :) x

2 comments:

  1. Nice products but I agree- how is this valentines inspired? Ha!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol it was not Valentine's Day inspired at all! :( waahh! lol. How are you?

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS