21 December 2013

December Glossybox - Christmas Edition

Hey all ! 

Have you all finished your Christmas shopping yet? I still need to get some stuff like my dad's present. Every year it just gets harder to get gifts for people because it would seem like they just have all they need or want. 

Anyways!

Let's get on to this month's Glossybox. It's a festive themed box this month, ofcourse, and they did a good job in the decorating of the box itself. 


A cute red box with a Christmas tree on the front cover.

However ladies, this would be my last box from Glossybox. Well, for the time being anyways. I decided to switch over to a different box just to experiment with a different beauty box. I don't want to be subscribed to more than one box at a time. The other beauty box I subscribed to has already arrived today, so a blog post will be coming soon about that. 

Let's get onto the goodies!


Beautiful Moments Cosmetics
Nude Lip Gloss (4ml)

Price: £12 for 8ml

This gloss is what it says on the tin. A nicely nude lip gloss. I do like lip glosses but I don't where them as often as I would like to because when I go out into the wind with my hair worn down, my hair would just stick to my lips because of the gloss. I'm sure you all know how irritating that can be. However, this is a nice shade and can definitely see myself using this in the future. 


Wilkinson Sword Intuition
Naturals Razor

Price: £6.49

This was quite a big product to get in a box! Things like this can be quite costly with you having to buy razor infills. So, this would come in use for sure! Have only tried the Venus razor so far. 


Maybelline New York
Volum' Express Colossal Smokey Eyes Mascara
(full size)

Price: £7.99 for 10.7ml 

As stated, this month's box would all contain one item from the Maybelline range. I managed to get this mascara in mine. No complaints here! I use mascara daily and Maybelline are great with their mascara's! 


Seche
Seche Vite Lacquer
(full size)

Price: £9.95

Seche is a very good brand. I have their top coat and it's amazing! However, I dont really see myself wearing this colour. It's a bright red/orange colour. My sister in law is more attracted to it than I am, so it will go to her. I do like the brand, just not so much the colour of this particular one.


Dr Bronner
Baby - Mild Liquid Soap

Price: £5.47 for 237ml

This liquid soap is biodegradeable and vegetable based. Never heard of this brand, but this product sounds alright. 

***


There you go. All the goodies I got in this month's festive themed Glossybox and my last box from them. For now!

What did you get in yours? :)

Lily :) x


3 comments:

  1. I really want to subscribe to Glossybox and I think your post may have just convinced me! You got some really good products! I've followed your blog on bloglovin :) x

    Mapped Out | A fashion, beauty, lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red box that you got this month! nice storage box ;) The products seem pretty decent too.... and as you said the razors are quite expensive so it's nice to get one in a box! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Maybelline mascara is a great product to get in the box <3

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS