24 April 2013

Eyes of the Day - Greens!

Hey there everyone!

Hope you are all having a good week so far. I have been in a good mood today at work, so it's overall been a good day! :)
For some reason, I was just very excited and smiley today! But I am usually like this anyways lol

Anywho, today at work we started our new promotion. Therefore, we all got new work shirts that we have to start wearing from today. Our new shirts are green! 
So, this morning I felt inspired and felt like doing a green eye look. I never really reach out for greens on my eyes, so it was exciting to do this. 
Even though I work in a food place and make up makes no difference at all in my performance, I still felt like doing a green look anyways because randomness is the way forward.

Here is the look:
(excuse my bushy eye brows, I have never had them done before)





The products used were:
  • Makeup Academy Pro-Base Eye Primer
  • BeautyUk eyeshadow collection-soho palette (number 2) Used the light green on the lid and the dark green on the outer corners  and on the crease.
  • For highlighting the brow bone I used Bourjouis eyeshadow (shade 08..I think. Numbers and words have worn off)
  • Yves Rocher Waterproof eye liner pencil
  • Maybelline the Rocket Volum Express Mascara
I was so excited that my eyeshadow was matching with my shirt that I expressed my excitement to my manager and explained the reason behind the green eyeshadow look. Yeah, he thought I was going crazy... lol

Lily :) x

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I have a green eotd coming soon as well (:
    Don't forget to chek out my international Giveaway to win Mac Stereo Rose!
    xx
    titiyangzom.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS