25 March 2013

Nails of the Day - Polka Dots!

Why hello there!

It is so rare that I get to do my nails because of work. But today is my off day so I decided to do my nails last night and try out a polka dot look! 


It's a really simple and easy nail art look to do. I used Barry M's Peach Melba and NYX Cosmetics, Matte White nail polish for this look. I used a dotting tool for the dots, but even a tooth pick would help you create the dots if you don't have the tool. 

It's my first time doing a polka dot look like this. I think the polka dots create a cute and fun look to your nails :)

Lily :) x

2 comments:

  1. I love the barry m shade and the white polka dots go so well with it, i love! :)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS