7 February 2013

Pinky Nails

Hey everyone!
How you all doing?
Big apologies for the lack of blog posts lately! Been bit busy. 

Today I am just doing a little post to show the nails I did for myself a week ago. It's nothing special. I was messing around with some nail art tools! 
I also wanted to just try out the Seche Vite nail polish that I got in a Glossybox because the colour looks so adorable in the bottle! :)


The only products used for this were:

-Seche Vite - Debutant
- NYX Matte Polish - Matte White
- Rimmel 5 in 1 Base and Top Coat

I really like this pinky colour! It's a really cute baby pink with slight shimmers! A definite win from Glossybox ;)

I have recently ordered a Gel Nail Course from Essential Nails. Have any of you tried out this company??
It's a home course, so I can take my time doing it. Have not started it yet. But when I have time I will get started on it. But I am excited to try out this nails course and hopefully go on to other courses like the Acrylic course and the Nail Art course. Maybe I can work in the Beauty business after all of this!
I have also 2 make up courses booked. I really want this year to be a year of career change and new opportunities.

Hope you all are doing alright. My 100 follower give away competition is still running and you can still enter via this LINK
There is still a week left to enter :)

Lily :) x

12 comments:

  1. I like the heart that you did! Perfect for v-day

    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely pink polish and I really love the heart :) A very cute and lovely v-day manicure :)
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you do the hearts without nail art tools/pens? They are really good! Love love love seche vite top coat...its the only way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The heart on my thumb nail, I did with a nail art brush. And the other smaller heart I did with a dotting tool. Just trying out the tools really. And thank you :) I really have to practice more though. xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, I'll have to try this for vday. I'm a new follower here, your blog is cute!
    http://eatsleepshopmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS