24 January 2013

Blog Make Over Suggestions???

Good evening all :)

How are you doing? Today was my day off so I just stayed at home all day in my pyjamas. Lazy day in! :D
Back to work tomorrow though but it's pay day tomorrow so it's going to be a good day!

Anyways, this is just a post to ask for any suggestions on how to get different and more attractive layouts for my blog? And how to go about doing it. I see so many blogs and their different designs and it looks so amazing. I don't know how they do it!

But, I really want to know because I want to make my blog look more appealing :D
So, if you know of any methods or websites or anything to help a girl out, it would be great stuff!

Some updates on my give away: 

Since I'm getting paid tomorrow, I will start buying my goodies for the give away! 
Whoop Whoop! Exciting times!
So, I will soon set the ball rolling on the give away next week.

Thank you for reading :)

Lily :) x

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to vamp up my blog for ages! It just seems so daunting and time consuming.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS