26 December 2012

Merry Boxing Day!

Hey everyone!

I bet you all are in town enjoying the Boxing Day sales! I'm giving it a miss this year. I know, I know, I am probably missing out on some good deals :(

At the moment, I am still in my pyjamas and chilling out with my 2 brothers and little niece and my parents. We are all off work today, so we all just relaxing.

Just a little post to say that I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas day yesterday with your family and loved ones. 


This is a picture that I took at my Aunty's place where she had this candle on the table. Looked really nice so I had to sneak a little snap ;)

When I think of Christmas day, I think of family time and presents! How did you all spend your Christmas day?

I went to my Aunty's place and had a family gathering! Had such a lovely lunch and got to spend some time with the family that I don't get to see so often during the year. 
I really wanted to try out a Christmas nail art design but I didn't have time so I just went for a red and glitter look for the occasion!


Let me know how your Christmas went and if you got any good bargains on the Boxing Day sales! :D

Lily :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS