4 September 2012

New Facial Skin Care Routine

Greetings Lovely People!
 
Ok ok, I will admit that I am so lazy when it comes to sticking to a facial skin care routine. Sometimes I would come up with a routine and just struggle to stick to it!
But now, I am determined to stick to it because I know it is very important to take care of your skin. Especially since I wear make up, it's good to keep your skin moisturised.
 
Today I went to Superdrug and bought some goodies! Bought 2 more items to complete my skin care routine! It's so easy to get carried away with buying things in that place!


So, I decided to stick with the Johnson's range. I have already been using the facial cleansing wipes, to remove my make up at night, and I also have been the Daily Essentials hydrating day cream every morning before applying my make up.
So, that has been the only skin care routine that I have been regularly keeping up with. But, I wanted a face wash also.
 
Facial Skin Care Routine:

Johnson's Face Care Refreshing Gel Wash (£3.29)


 
I plan on using this Gel Wash every morning after brushing my teeth and at night after I have taken off my make up with the Johnson's Night Facial Wipes.
 

Johnson's Face Care Day and Night Creams (£4.05)
 


I use the day cream in the day time before applying make up or even when not wearing make up. The night cream I will, at night, after I have washed my face with the Johnson's Gel Wash. 

Johnson's Face Care Night Cleasing Wipes (£3.05)


I usually use cleansing wipes at night because I use them to remove my make up. They also have day cleansing wipes.
 
*
 
I will stick to this routine for now. I have realised that there isn't any exfoliators or anything like that. I will find some soon. But for now, this is what I shall be using.
 
Comment below and tell me your skin care routine or give me advice on which products are good to use. Or advice on picking a skin care routine for your face.
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Lily :) x




4 comments:

  1. I love Johnsons products, their so mild but really do the job well. I didn't realise they did a face wash though I'll have to pick one up when I'm in Superdrug <3 I've been using Olay products for my skincare routine for about a year now which work really well x

    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they do the job well indeed :) Thanx for checking my post out :) and for the feedback! x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love your blog and we nominated you for The Sunshine Awards, to follow the blog, have a look at the post on my blog: http://laaauurraaaa101.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS