13 September 2012

A Quick Hello and Eye Brows!

Hey there everyone!

This is just going to be a quick post to say Hi and a little catch up!
I also want to apologize for not blogging much lately but I promise there will be some great posts coming soon.

I have just been busy with work and all and I was looking after my little niece all day yesterday. She is SO cute! Love her to bits!
It was the first time I had to look after her the whole day by myself. So I'm quite proud! :D

Just a quick topic that I want to bring up!

Eye brows!

How did you ladies begin to start tweezing or changing the shape of your eye brows?
I am 20 years young now and have never tweezed or done anything to my eye brows. I don't even put make up on them or line them or anything like that.


This is a recent photo of me that I took about 2 weeks back. If you look closely you can see the shape of my eye brows. The reason that I have never wanted to start tweezing them is that I'm scared of ruining the shape (resulting in looking different) and have never really felt the need to change them. I want to keep that shape and have been used to it. But I can always just trim it a little bit on top of the brow because I can see some extra hair there. Would a waxing them first be better? So that it sets a guideline?

So, ladies! My question to you is how did you go first start doing your eye brows?

Lily :) x 


10 comments:

  1. Hey hun, well I started with tweezers but ended up with too thin eyebrows when I was younger lol but gradually learned to only puck off stray hairs on/under the arch bone of the eyebrow(you'll notice it when you raise your eyebrows). I have also had them waxed and threaded, wax isn't painful to me if done properly, threading hurts me. At the moment I've been growing them out because I really want to have HD Brows done. My advice to you would be to get HD Brows done too, google it, it costs £35 but they are professionals who give you a consultation about what you want. If you don't want to pay that much then just puck any strays you have as I mentioned and get some eyebrow powder and gel to set them in place and enhance them, big eyebrow shapes are nice too, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I read that eyebrows are sisters not twins so don't worry about making them look too identical lol, xoxo.

      Delete
    2. Hey girl :D
      Awww thank you for the great feedback and advice :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I've never done mine, so I'm not much for advice. I will once in awhile pluck one or two stray hairs, but not much at all really (And I'm talking, once, twice a year when one bugs me haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I started plucking my eyebrows at about 13 and ended up with very little left! It took me ages to grow them back, now I just pluck the middle and a few strays where they arch. On my left eye they are a bit patchy towards the end where they never grew back properly :(

    I think yours are a great natural shape, I'm sure if you went to a professional they would work with what you have and want. It's very easy to get overzealous when you begin plucking your own! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback :)
      I was also thinking that going to a professional would be the best option so that they can sort of set a "guide line".
      Thanx again :) xx

      Delete
  4. friend gr8 post and i like it
    read funny jokes here
    http://abodhjokes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be honest, I have never done anything to my eyebrows either.. Im 26 years now and I have never done anything to them.. I do not fill them in either.. My eyebrows are very light so I should maybe start to fill them in but I am quite pleased with how they look :)
    If you want to do something to them, I suggest you go and have it done professionally :)
    I think you have beautiful eyebrows though and to be honest, I don´t think you need to do anything to them :)
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for following me :) Oh and thank you for leaving such a sweet comment :) Im now following you too :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll help you tweeze the hairs when you're done :) will also get a friend of mine...Artisticallycurious

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS